CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 16, 2008

Introduction



This is a picture of the fam. It was taken in June, yes I know I am a slacker at this whole blogging thing. We probably wont be getting a new family photo for a while. Those of you have a husband like mine and have to bribe him with goodies to get him to get a picture.

So I live in a little town called Mckinleyville, its in California. Its definantly not on my top 10 or top 40 places to live, but this is where I am so I'll get over it. My brother law from Salt Lake has lived here 8 years, His first experience with this place was seeing a black cowboy on a horse ordering a hamburger from the Burger King drive-through. Its a different world out here folks.

2 comments:

brandandbrit

hey Nat! Teeg is sooooo cute! I just love him! I know what you mean. I am not very good at updating our blog either. I need to do better at it. When are you coming out here again. We need to play!!!

Rye

Hey I love the pics!!! I am with Britt teeg is so cute!!! I can't wait to see you again!!