CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 23, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?

So yesterday I decided to make Teeg some mac n' cheese for lunch.
I went to go change the laundry while he enjoyed his lunch, so I
thought. hahaha
When I came back, he was sitting there throwing the noodles one
by one.

Now he knows he is in trouble....
So I give him a little smack and put him in his room for a little while
A few minutes later I come in to get him. He has thrown every
peice of clothing out of his dresser and all his diapers all over the
floor.

Now he really knows he is in trouble.
If he wasn't so dang cute, I think I would have put him up for
adoption a long time ago. JK. Ohhh the joys of being a mom.

8 comments:

brandandbrit

Teeg's hair is getting so blonde!! That is such a funny story! Something for me to look forward to...haha

CHUNTZ

Can I tell you I just love when people post pictures of their kids crying! I bust up laughing! Lov eyou Nat....not gonna lie sometimes I miss the hall of flags days we had

Rye

That is hilarious. Who ever said they don't understand at a young age has obviously never had a baby!! haha He is testing you!!!!

Tiff

That is so funny! Khloee is getting in that stage of getting everything out and throwing all her food on the floor - all the joys of motherhood!

ALI

Some days don't you feel like throwing in the towel. We miss you guys

Kensie

YIKES!!!! I don't know if I can handle being a mom, its hard enough taking care of my 25 students for 7 hours but taking care of a baby all day long????? Your one tough mama! School is out tomorrow, I can not believe it, I'm so excited but at the same time really sad to see my class move on.
Oh well get over it right? Love ya

Whitney

Oh man what I have to look forward to. haha he really is so cute nat. His hair is looking so blond.

Lisa Dean

Nat, I'm really glad you found me. I'll have to keep in touch with you this way since your parents moved. Teegin is so dang cute, what a nice dog you have to endure that abuse...