
This past week a group of us went to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. We actually went on Casey's cousins honeymoon with them. We stayed in the nicest condos I have ever stayed at. (Lindsey had some connections.) They were called Pueblo Bonita Sunset. This resort was so nice and so big. We had to ride around on golf carts everywhere we went. This is a view from our balcony. We really had a good time. We left all the kids at home. I LOVED the weather. It was so warm, the ocean was warm too. It was so realxing being able to just lay out in the sun by the pool or on the beach with a good book to read.
It was a much needed trip, but I was ready to come home.

Casey made fruit smoothies every morning. The Pineapple was the best I'd ever had.

This was a typical day for all of us.

On our way to the pool, passing the cute little flamingos.

A beautiful sunset from our back balcony.
8 comments:
You'll have to give me the scoop on the resort. We are going next summer....gotta go....fly for free and all...It looks beautiful!!!
How fun for you girls (you and kels) to get away!!! I bet you had a blast. It looks beautiful!
How fun! No kids vacations are always needed! I love the beach! So jelouse!
How fun! Cabo is one place I've always wanted to go. It looks amazing!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CABO.... HOW FREAKING LUCKY ARE YOU? I AM JEALOUS. YOU LOOK SO STINKIN CUTE!
I'm so glad you got to go on such a nice vacation! We loved cabo too. I am coming up there next weekend and I want to see your house!
Looks fun You look cute in those pics. We miss you guys,
Jones you know where the gym is?? Just wondering!!
Post a Comment