Its been a while since I've updated on the house. I will post some pictures of the house soon.
I have started the dreadful packing up all our junk. Boxes everywhere. We've got a little less than a month and we should be in, if everything goes to planned. I didn't realize how much we accumulated over the past three years. Cleaning out closets, drawers and cupboards, I have a lot of crap. I have been throwing away more than I thought I would be.
I am getting really excited though. I'm about done making color, faucet, door, etc decisions wahoo!!
Oct 24, 2008
House Update..
Its been a while since I've updated on the house. I will post some pictures of the house soon.
I have started the dreadful packing up all our junk. Boxes everywhere. We've got a little less than a month and we should be in, if everything goes to planned. I didn't realize how much we accumulated over the past three years. Cleaning out closets, drawers and cupboards, I have a lot of crap. I have been throwing away more than I thought I would be.
I am getting really excited though. I'm about done making color, faucet, door, etc decisions wahoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Packing is the worst part, at least you get to go staight into a brand new house. I you need any help let me know, it's always nice to have an extra set of hands.
I can't wait to see the house. I think it is good to throw things away. If you have not used it in the past year you probably don't need it. That is what people told me anyway.
Post a Comment