CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 15, 2009

what we have been up to

We finally got Teegs out of his crib. I thought ti was time. I just put his crib matress on the floor, until I find a bed for him. Suprisingly he has been so good. It only took a few times for him to lay down and go to sleep. Most of hit toys are in his room, so I wasnt sure how'd he do. He is my big boy now
Enjoying the sunshine, strip shows, and PEEING ON BUGS, is what he likes to call it
Riding Dirty, or butt naked
Playing in the dirt constantly. This is my cool yard that desprately needs some grass. Some day
Also, I turned the big 25 yesterday. My hubby had the day off and spent it with me, took me to lunch. And then had a bunch of people over for a bar-b-que. It was a good day.
I know 25 isnt that old, but what the heck I am 25!! I feel and act 18 still.

6 comments:

Whitney

Teegs is so fraking cute. Love that first picture and i wish the sun would shine here!

Unknown

It is always a hard thing when you get them out of the cribs. We just got the twins out and I was so nervous because they share a room with all there toys in there too. It was an adventure that's for sure! Exciting times!

Whitney

Happy Birthday and Very cute pictures!!!! Teegin and Landen sure need to hang out because they like the same stuff!!!!

Cami

Hey Nat Happy late Birthday! Sorry lifes been a little crazy. 3 is kickin my butt, but worth every minute:) Your house is beautiful!!! You did such a great job picking everything out, I love all the colors. And I love the shower in the back yard is that where you make Casey shower:)

brandandbrit

Teeg is so funny! I love the naked pictures! Happy birthday again! I can't believe how old we are getting. I still feel like I am 18 too!

KSK

Hey, Happy Late late b-day. I wish that it was nice weather here like Cali. Your little guy is so cute. I love it. When are you coming out again? We need to do lunch.