CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 3, 2009

A Big Big Mistake

So the one of Teegins favorite things to do is to get on Youtube, with me of course, and watch train videos. I was getting so tired of him asking me to watch this on the computar a million times a day I decided to just go buy a dang movie. He is officially obsessed. Every morning its the first thing he asks for,well after some chocolate milk. He wants to watch it a few times a day. I think I have the movie memorized. I am kinda regretting buying the thing. How come children can watch a movie over and over and over. It never gets old. The things we mothers have to do to put a smile on our childrens faces

7 comments:

Whitney

Oh I think its cute that he loves it so much! Plus it gives you time to yourself! thats always a plus:)

Whitney

Landen is just like that with the movie Cars. We have to watch it first thing in the morning then in the afternoon and at night. he now tells me the next thing they are going to say:) I think it's great for us:)! I think they like repetative things cause they know what's coming up.

ALI

Its good for you to have a minute for yourself. Enjoy it.

michael & brittany

My Boys were the same way with Dora and Go Diego Go& Ne Hi Kai Lan All Day long Now they can count to Ten in Spanish and speak Chinese....Just try & Tune it out Oh and enjoy it while it last!

Whitney

Yeah, I was thinking maybe next year they would be old enough...that would be fun for all of us to go! I saw Jenna and Jake walking but I didn't see Mikey and Casey and I didn't have my cell the call Mikey to see where they were:) They were really good. I will only take Landen if it's not raining though! Cause that's miserable

Kensie

Ya that you are pregnant. That is crazy we are due right around the same time. I bet the babies are born on the same day.. That would be fun.

.l i c k t e e s.

you are a good mom, nat :) i would never buy a thomas the train video, no matter how much my boys loved trains!