
Wow the time flies when your sleep deprived and having fun.
Teegs still LOVES this little brother of his, I have found him in his crib more than once. What do you do? I'm lucky Lane is a deep sleeper.

I just can't believe its been 1 month already. I can't complain though, this little guy has been really good for me. He still is sleeping good for me at night, only waking up 1-2 times to eat and then going right back to sleep. We are really enjoying him.
I really wish I lived closer to my family even more in times likes this though!!!!
6 comments:
I'm glad he is such a good sleeper. That makes it so much easier! Are you going to Utah for Tiff's wedding? It might be too crazy to travel with a newborn huh?
Wow already a month! You have two little cuties Nat
Holy cow Lane is chunking out. Its amazing how fast they change. I wish we could have stayed longer but Max had to be back for work. Hope to see you soon.
He is sooo cute, his skin is beautiful:)
That last post was from me-Janelle
he is so cute and totally getting chubby! i am glad he is still a good sleeper-that's the best!
Post a Comment