CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 22, 2009

Life with 2 kids

Lately I have been feeling, well not very productive I guess. Before Teegin I had a full time job, kept myself busy and occupied. Then I had Teegin and I was home a little more than usual, but was still able to go as I pleased. But then when I had Lane, I have found myself home all the time, with not a whole lot of places to go or wanting to attempt to go.
Feeling like I do nothing all day everyday. Kinda bored I guess.
I'm sure you other moms have felt this way sometime or another.
I know its important to be home with my children and I am grateful that I get to do that. They grow way too fast and I dont want to miss it.
I know one day I will wake up and they will be gone, and I will miss having these little kids around making messes everywhere, waking me up at 3 in morning asking for a drink, or asking to read a book for the 10th time, singing Iron Man over and over, or just making me laugh with their funny personalities and imaginations.
I know one day I will be able to go back to work or school, and do something more for myself, but for now just need to enjoy my kids while I can. Even though somedays I feel I might rip my hair out. (and I only have 2 kids)

5 comments:

The Johnsons

Ya I have days like that A LOT. I am not going to lie that it is a HARD job to stay home and be a full time mom. Sometimes I want to just get a job for me, but I know that I should be home with them. It is hard. Hang in there. It makes me feel good to know I am not the only one.

Janelle

How cute is Lane:) For some reason everytime I look at him I see Lucas. It's something about his eyes.

I wish I could stay at home and not have to go anywhere to go at a certain time, or have to leave my kids with someone else all the time.

You are really lucky and I envy your JOB:)

.l i c k t e e s.

feeling "trapped" is the worst. but i know you love it :)your boys are so dang cute!! maybe you should go shopping more. that does it for me, although jake doesn't always approve :)

The White Way

Cherish these day because once you have more kids, the days start feeling like there not enough time in them. You know if I'm home and you are bored you can always come over, just to say that you got out of the house. Sometimes getting out of the house for 30 minutes makes a huge difference. You are a great mom and your boys will look up to you and be thankful of what you did for them!!! We love you!

Kinsey

Oh! Natalie I so understand how you feel. It's a hard thing to be a mom...especially when you're so far from home. I guess we all probably feel the same way... we just plaster on those smiles and keep on going!! You're not alone!! Hang on to those bright days!!! And reach out on those dark ones!