The otherday a packet of stickers came in the mail with some magazine, so I gave them to Teegin to play with. This is what he decided to do with them.
Poor Lane
CASEY*NAT*TEEGIN*LANE*BROOKS
The otherday a packet of stickers came in the mail with some magazine, so I gave them to Teegin to play with. This is what he decided to do with them.
Poor Lane
7 comments:
That is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!!! That is so a Teegin thing:) love it!
haha, never look away:)
What a goog sport Lane is. Teeg looks so cute and innocent in that picture (ya right)
Nat that is so funny I have a picture that looks exactly like that of Ryder and Scoty. They've got to put the stickers somewhere right?
That is AWESOME! My favorite is the stickers on the eyes. What a funny kid!
Hey! I know he is the cutest baby huh....to top it all off, he is SO EASY and SO GOOD. LOVE HIM!
Love the sticker post! I'm sure you've figured out that this is just one of MANY incidences that will happen!
Oh my gosh that is so funny!
Post a Comment