CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 2, 2010

7MonThs

He's already 7 months old. WOW!!! Lane recently had his 6mn checkup, a month late. I was pretty surprised with the stats, I kinda think that the charts are a little off. wt: 16lb 14oz; 25% ht: 26 1/2 in. 35% He is still taking 2-3 naps a day. Sleeping through the night; about 8-7am Rolling over both ways, but prefers to sit up Sits up by himself (pretty much) Eating baby food much better Loves just watching Teegs be Teegs Stopped nursing a few days ago Still no teeth, but anyday I think. He drools and drools and drools. A pretty mellow little guy and such a sweetheart.

3 comments:

Whitney

He is so stinkin cute Nat! Your so lucky to have not one but, two beautiful children....

Cami

He is so cute Nat i just want to squeeze him!!!

Jones Photography

He is so ADORABLE! He's getting so big! I miss all of you!