We take advantage of the few sunny days we have here. We have a shower on the back of the house so I was able to fill the pool up with warm water. The boys had a blast with the slide and pool.
Bubble gum ice cream, Teegs favorite. We've gone to the zoo a few times this summer and we never leave without getting some bubblegum ice cream; the messiest of all the flavors of course. We actually just got back from visiting Utah today. My camera was broken and I recently sent it back to the shop for repair so I didn't get any pics. But I LOVE summer time there. It was 90+degrees everyday. We went to the pools a bunch of the days, the boys had so much fun!!!!
We went out on the boat one day, my parents are 20 min away. We were outside every night talking, hanging out while the kids played t-ball or whatever else. Nothing is better than a warm summer night. Teegs was outside every chance he could get, ate a million otter-pops, and gatorade is his new addiction. That weather makes me so happy. I couldn't get enough of it. It just doesn't feel like summer time unless your hot spending your days at the pool.







3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun in Utah! Utah weather seriously is the best. We have hot summers here, but there are hot and humid and so it is just miserable. Utah summers are perfect!
i so agree!!!! hope you had fun...and are doing okay back in this gray sky paradise!!! call me if you need to vent. i think we're the only ones who really see this place for what it is...hell!!!
I'm so glad you were able to go to Utah for a while. Your pictures are so cute. Bubblegum is my favorite ice cream too! Go Teegs!
Post a Comment