Oct 25, 2010
Birthday Bash
This year we decided to have Teegs birthday at the bowling alley, I wasn;t sure how well it would go over, but I think it was a hit. All the kids seemed to have a blast!! My only complaint is they really need more lighter balls for those little kiddos.
Ironman cake of course! MAKE A WISH
We invited a bunch of hislittle friends from school and church; oh and his 9 cousins!!
I think all he ate of the whole cake was the blue frosting
My mom flew out to celebrate Teegs birthday with us. She was much help with my wandering child Lane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Nat- it was such a cute party, connor keeps talking about the bowling alley:)
aww, looks like Teegs had a great bday:) The bowling alley is a very good idea! How fun for the kids to be able to huck a ball down the lane:)! (especially our crazy boys) lol
So cute - you are such a good mom Nat! Fun that your mom could go out too what a good grandma!
Post a Comment