CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 22, 2010

Lately

 I figured, I have not blogged in a while so i just posted some random pictures of some things we have been doing lately.   A few weeks ago we went to visit Santa.  This is Teegs and his two cousins Connor and Lukey.   I don't know what he told santa what he wanted for Christmas, but I can take one guess.
 This is afterwards waiting for the lighting of the tree.  (I don't know what Teegin is doing.)
 Soem of Teegins friends at a birthday party.  It is so fun to get together with everyone. There are so many kids all close to the same age.  It gets a little nuts most of the time, but its still always a good time.

 This is actually one the pic we put on our Christmas card.
This one is too.   I cant' beleive Christmas is here already. We are so excited to fly out to Utah and spend it with my family. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without snow, I HOPE its a white Christmas.