We didn't actually have a white Christmas. It started snowing Wed and didn't stop till the next day. Teegs asked me a million times if he could go out and play in it. Everyday the minute he woke up he was asking if he could go play in it.
He couldn't get enough of it.
We even made a snowman. That fell over 20 min later, but it was fun while it lasted.
One of the days, I went skiing with my brothers Chad and Brandon, and Brandons wife Cami. I havn't skiied in years, and my legs were burning the whole way down, but we had a really good time. The boys stuck together and the boys went off and did their thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Natalie-
I just love the snowman you two built! That is so fun. My son Hank just loves snowmen!! I will have to build one with him someday!!
Hey post some of your wedding pictures so I can see you as a bride!!!
:)
Post a Comment