So I have been couponing now for about 2-3 months. Its actually pretty fun and addicting. I think why didn't I start doing this 5 years ago. Here in our ward in Mckinleyville we are lucky to have Joanie Deemer the Krazy Koupon Lady who has really taught a bunch of us how do to it. I always thought it was a waste of time to clip these coupons to save $1 on a box of cereal. But actually it is kind of an art, there are some definite tricks to it. I am still learning about it and how it all works, but last night I went out with somw friends and I couldn't beliee what all I go for sooo little mula.
Here in this picture I spent $4.44. Krazy. at Rite Aid
Here I spent $45.78. I got:
*2 Purex laundry detergents, 1 Tide Stain releaser.
*4boxes of tampons, 3 razors, 2 toothbrushes, 2 toothpastes, 2 chapsticks=free, 3 bodywashes
*3 baby washes and lotions, 2 bottles of vitamins, 2 Olay face lotions, 4 bars of dove soap, 2 deoderants=free, 4 boxes specialK protien bars, oh and don't forget the loofa.
Now don't you all just want to start couponing. Never again will I spend full price on detergent, deoderant, or toothpaste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Way to go Natalie! That is awesome. I read coupon blogs and I'm always amazed at what people can do with them though I've never tried what they do. Someday... I do coupons though and always have. I get mad if Klint buys something that I had a coupon for! ha
That is very impressive. I need to learn!
Post a Comment