CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 15, 2011

Maui Time

 Caseys' family decided to fly all 23 of us out to Maui again. The weather was perfect. We spent most of the days lounging at the pool, and went to the beach a few times. We stayed at the same resort and it was a blast. I took a lot of pics so beware.


 The sunsets are perfect every night there
 Lano, he wasn't a huge fan of the water, and especially the sand. But he had a good time running from the water and eating plenty of treats.



 Gotta love cold, sticky, red smoothie running down your belly into the diaper.
 Pa, Lane, and Aunt Jenna



 Got their Hulk faces on
 Some of the gang
Teegin did a lot better with the water this year. He has started warming up to it a little bit more, not quite the water dog yet, but he actually got in and swam around by himself this time.

2 comments:

Gretch

Natalie!
That is so fun! Wish I was in Hawaii!! I still have never been. I have been to Holland, Hong Kong and the Philipines all when I was a kid though, but I have never been to Hawaii!

You are a lucky lady!!

Beaches are the best!

:)gretch

Mary

Just a little jealous right now ; ) Glad you had fun!