So a few weeks ago Casey decided to take a few days off from work and took the fam up to Trinity Lake where his parents have a houseboat. The weather was beautiful up there. One of the days we decided to drive over to redding for the day and we went to this cute place called turtle bay museum.
It was a cool little place and the kids had a blast.
this is what Brooks did the whole time. He is a little trooper
Trinity lake. I wish i would have got some pictures of the boys fishing and throwing rocks, since thats all they did the whole time, but my phone battery died and I couldnt charge it on the boat. That is what I use as a camera these days. It was a fun weekend. its always nice to get out of our everyday routine and do something different.
Apr 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment