Last night we decided to carve our pumpkins. We cut the top off of Teegs little pumpkin and let him play in it. He kept sticking his dinosaur and other toys in it. I dont think he enjoyeed the pumpkin carving as much as I thought he would.
Here is the final product. Mine is on the left the smiley face. Casey's on the right. We are BIG supporters of this Prop 8, but really I think he is trying to irritate our neighbors who have a "Vote No" sign in their yard.
Here is the final product. Mine is on the left the smiley face. Casey's on the right. We are BIG supporters of this Prop 8, but really I think he is trying to irritate our neighbors who have a "Vote No" sign in their yard.








2 comments:
How fun! I love this time of year! Happy Halloween!
Hey Girl.. its for sure still possible. If you just go onto my website, www.bspurses.com/jacox you can create it and purchase it online!! You can call or e-mail me with any questions...
Post a Comment