CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jun 5, 2009

Latest Obsessions

Teegs has been so into baseball lately. I dont really know why, Casey nor I ever watch it on tv or anything. But he loves hitting the ball off the tee and is getting pretty good at it. He wants to wear baseball shirts and his hat everyday. I kinda hope he continues to love the sport, I personally would rather him be more into that than motorcycles. Ever since we went to visit in Utah, Teegs Loves Iron Man. He watched it with my dad one day and would ask everyday to watch it again. My dad took him to the store one day to pick out a toy , and he picked out an ironman figure. My dad made us a copy of the movie, and Teegs still asks daily to watch it, he calls it Spiderman though. Its not the most kid friendly show though, so I kinda fast forward through a lot of it. This one isnt an obsession, just being a typical little boy. A couple weeks ago it was pouring rain one day. So Casey took Teegs out to find worms in the mud. He put them in his little bug cage. He actually found a bunch. I dont know how he touches those things, Disgusting!!!!

6 comments:

Whitney

Oh my goodness, that last picture is sure brave of Teegs:)!! So cute! Casey is a great dad:)

ALI

That is so funny about the ironman. You never know what they will like.

Cami

How you hangin in Nat? Your getting to count down now!!! Holy cow, no looking back before you know it bam 2 :) But you'll love every second of it!!! If you can make it through the sleepless nights. Good Luck, let us know.

Kensie

yeah.. Just a few more weeks, I can't wait.

KSK

I am so excited for you to have your next little babes. So have you decided on a name yet. I liked all the ones that you said at lunch, but especially that one. I won't write it in case you want to keep it a secret. Also, I am not doing a blog anymore so don't think I didn't invite you. We just aren't doing it, but I'm still gonna look at others. GOOD LUCK!

KSK

So I just looked further down the page, and saw you did write the names. My favorite is LANE. I love it!