Jun 21, 2009
NAMES.....
So, I am still unsure of this little guys name. He is going to be here any day. I heard a name 2 days ago that I thought was cute.
Today in church I was really thinking about it, and I am really liking it more than the other 2 I had picked out. And Casey likes it-wow thats shocking.
I am not going to tell what it is because I know someone will shoot their opinion and change my mind. Its of course not for sure though.
I thought I'd just give everyone a heads up just in case we end up naming him a name we never mentioned, I know how bugged I am when others do that.
I know I am making this harder than it needs to be, but its a big deal to me, this is what he will be called the rest of his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I think it is totally fine that you don't want to tell anyone, people are rude and they don't think before they talk sometimes. I am sure anything that you pick out will be cute, so go with what you want not what other people want, it is YOUR kid:)
Janelle said pretty much what I was going to say! You always have great names so I can't wait to find out what you name him!!! And I can't wait to meet him!! Hey, now you made it fun because now we can't wait to hear what it's going to be!
I worry about names too. We don't like to tell either until the baby is here. You will always get someone that says "hmm, thats interesting" or whatever. But it is your baby you do what you want.
i'm sure the name you are thinking is cute, too, just like the other two! i can't wait to hear what his name will be and see him!
I totally agree with you! But if you don't use it I'm curious to hear it. How are things going? Any progress yet?
Come out baby boy:)!
Nat don't worry someone will always have an opinion, I've heard it all. But you'll name him whatever you want and it will totally fit him... Were getting ExCiTeD!!!
Post a Comment