Adjusting to three kids has definitely been more of an adjustment than it was going from one to two. I think part of it has been because lane is more of a mama's boy than Teegin ever was. He still really needs my attention and has learned how to pout. He doesn't pay much attention to Brooks either. But I know it will come with time. He'll grow up a little and learn to be more independent.
As for Brooks, he has been a really mellow little guy-knock on wood. I have been trying to keep him on somewhat of a schedule, feeding every three hours, but its going to be hard to be real consistent having other kids I am trying to take care of.
I think he looks a lot more like Teegin than Lane, but I know how much they change. So we'll see in a month. He may look just like himself. Maybe he'll get Casey's light blue eyes since my other boys didn't. Oh and everyone has been wondering about his middle name, well initial. It stands for Speirs, my maiden name. We thought Speirs would be too many Ss', so we just did an initial. It took us for ever to think of what to name him let alone a middle name. It as between, Cy, Kale, Brooks, and Cooper. Brooks was a name Casey had heard or thought of like 2 weeks before he was born. I only have know one guy with that name and he was a cutie. I like names that aren't too common and I thought Brooks fit him perfectly.
This is an everyday occurrence around here. He is seriously the best big brother. He is always loving on him and wanting Brooks to sit by him while he watches a movie. I love to watch how much he truly loves him.
We are just loving this little guy around here, there is nothing sweeter and purer than a newborn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh Natalie look at your family! 3 boys holy moley! So sweet. Brooks is such a cute name too. That picture of Teegin he is looking much too old! Hope you continue adjusting well darling girl... I mean mama!
Congrats you guys! He is adorable! How fun to have 3 boys!!! XOXO
Post a Comment