CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Feb 3, 2012

New Arrival

                                                                      Brooks S. Jones
                                                                     February 1, 2012
                                                                      7lb 15oz.  20in
 The quick story of his arrival. I went into the Dr. Monday morning, was checked and told that I was at a 2, 60% and he was still quite high. So I was told to make an appt to come back in a week.  Tues, I went and walked the treadmill, contracted a lot, but then slowed down a lot the rest of the day. Around 11pm, they started hitting me really hard. I waited about an hour, woke Casey up, called his mom to over to be with the boys and we left.  When we got there they got me all in the gown, urin sample, checked me and I was already at a 5. I guess my water had been leaking for a little while so they didn't have to break my water. I asked for an epideral and I got one about an later. I am all about the meds-No Pain please!!!      
       I started pushing around 5;10 and he was out at 5:30.  I had the best nurses and midwife/dr I could ask for.  I was shocked at how big he was, well for me. My babies are always on Premie clothes for a while, but he actually fit in the NB clothes. 
 I knew Teegin would be obsessed with him. Lane wanted nothing to do with him, Casey or I. He wouldnt come near any of us.




Life is going to be different around here for sure.

7 comments:

.l i c k t e e s.

yay! he is such a cute baby! i love his name, too :)

i'm glad you had an easy delivery...makes everything so much better!

Whitney

congrats nat!!! Thats awesome it went so fast:) Sounds great! You have your hands full! Look at all those boys!:) He looks a lot like Teegan and you I think:)

Stacey

Congrats Natty!!! He is SO handsomely perfect. What a fun time for your family. Tiring, but fun :)

ALI

I wish I was there. I love the last picture. So cute .

Mary

Congratulations Natalie! So cute all your darling boys! Hope you are feeling good.

Gretch

Nat-
Congrats!!
Brooks is a cute little guy and what a cute name. I used to work with guy named Brooks, he was well liked and very artistic!

I just want to give that baby a kiss and a cuddle. Babies- hmmmmm.

:) Gretch

Janelle

His sooo cute!! I love the little fur all over his face:)